Friday, June 5, 2015

Case Study No. 2005: Amelia Beauchamp/Amber Champion

manga Amber by Night
0:45
Yeah this is awesome. Manga books rule. I love mangas and anime.
http://www.scanned manga.com

check out our other videos for more stuff like:
yugioh pokemon death note naruto bleach sekirei inuyasha
Tags: manga mangas anime animes books drawings scans yugioh pokemon death note naruto bleach sekirei inuyasha
Added: 2 years ago
From: mangascannedmanga
Views: 20

[the first panel shows Amelia Beauchamp (hair in a bun, thick glasses, conservative dress) sitting in church]
TYLER: [from off camera] I wonder why the adopted Beauchamp girl ... reminded me of Amber?
[the second panel shows a shot of the librarian from behind (as if someone is watching her)]
TYLER: [from off camera] Her hair color? Her height? Her eyes ... are hidden by those thick glasses.
[the third panel shows a closeup of Tyler Dean Savage's face]
TYLER: [to himself] Hmm ... Maybe I shouldn't be checking out women during church.
[the fourth panel shows an exterior shot of the church, as several young women have surrounded Tyler once services are over (and Amelia can be seen exiting the church by herself)]
GIRL 1: Let's go have lunch, Tyler!
GIRL 2: I want to go, too!
GIRL 3: Won't you take me on a drive to Savannah?
[the fifth panel shows Tyler watching Amelia as she walks away]
TYLER: [to himself] Amelia's always so unfashionable. She's going to end up an old maid like them.
[the sixth panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
TYLER: [to himself] Seems like a waste.

[...]

[the first panel shows Amelia running from Tyler and one of her aunts]
AMELIA: I-I'll go get the Bible from the car!
ROSEMARY: Amelia! At least say thank you!
[the second panel shows Tyler with a confused look on his face]
ROSEMARY: I haven't seen you in a long time, Tyler. Thank you.
[the third panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
TYLER: Oh ... Uh, no problem!
[the fourth panel shows the two talking, as Amelia's other aunt enters the scene]
TYLER: It's nice to see you again, Rosie.
ROSEMARY: How are your parents in Florida? I can't believe you've gotten so tall all by yourself.
WILHEMINA: Let's go, Rosie!
[the fifth panel shows a closeup of Wilhemina's face (as she glares back at Tyler)]
WILHEMINA: Sorry for the trouble, Tyler Dean.
[the sixth panel shows a closeup of Tyler's smiling face]
TYLER: Not at all, Miss Wilhemina.
TYLER: [to himself] Disapproving as always.
[the seventh panel shows Tyler again surrounded by squealing young ladies (as Amelia rushes past them and follows her aunts)]
TYLER: [to himself] I guess she can't help but see me that way.

[...]

[the first panel shows Amelia staring at Tyler in shock]
AMELIA: What?
TYLER: You wanted to repay me, right? I have to work in town today, but I'll be back on my way home.
[the second panel shows a closeup of Amelia's blushing face]
AMELIA: [to herself] You're kidding ... but I'm Amelia now!
[the third panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
TYLER: I'd like to get to know you better.
[the fourth panel shows a closeup of Amelia's mouth]
AMELIA: [to herself] This can't be happening ... What do you say?
AMELIA: Yes ... I ...
[the fifth panel shows Amelia having a vision of her aunt Wilhemina looking down at her accusingly, while two young girls gossip in the background]
WILHEMINA: Beauchamp women don't need a man!
GIRL 1: She's so unfashionable ...
[the sixth panel shows Amelia hanging her head, while Tyler looks at her confused]
TYLER: Amelia?
[the seventh panel shows turning and running off (clutching a book in her hands)]
AMELIA: I'm sorry! I have other plans ... I'll repay you some other time!
TYLER: Huh? Amelia, wait!
[the eighth panel shows Tyler with a shocked look on his face]
TYLER: You're kidding me ...
[the ninth panel shows Tyler using a pitchfork to separate bales of hay]
TYLER: Damn it ...
[the tenth panel shows a worker watching Tyler]
WORKER: Hey, boss ... Upset over a girl? That's rare.
TYLER: Shut up and get back to work.
WORKER: Chuckle ... Must be a real head case.
[the eleventh panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
TYLER: [to himself] I thought I had a shot, but she turned me down.
[the twelfth panel shows the worker looking at him]
WORKER: Must be a real doozy if she can turn you down, boss.
TYLER: She's not like that.
[the thirteenth panel shows Tyler staring off into the distance]
WORKER: [from off camera] Then I guess there's some other reason.

[...]

[the first panel shows Amelia and Tyler sitting in the hospital, as he hugs her]
TYLER: I'm glad you're all right ...
[the second panel shows another angle of Tyler hugging Amelia]
TYLER: Your phone was out of service. I had a bad feeling and called the Beauchamps.
[the third panel shows Amelia's face, as Tyler continues to hug her]
TYLER: Then I got word your aunt was brought here. It must have been a nightmare for you.
[the fourth panel shows a closeup of Amelia's eye (as a single tear can be seen)]
TYLER: [from off camera] Are you all right?
[the fifth panel shows circles of light (symbolizing Amelia's warm feelings towards Tyler)]
AMELIA: [to herself] He came!
AMELIA: Yes. I'm fine.
[the sixth panel shows Tyler talking to Amelia]
TYLER: I asked the nurse about your aunt's condition. Her injuries aren't serious, and she's been moved to a recovery room.
AMELIA: Really?
ROSEMARY: [from off camera] Tyler ... Tyler?
[the seventh panel shows Amelia's aunt rushing in and hugging Tyler]
ROSEMARY: Oh, I'm so glad you're here!
TYLER: It's all right, Rosie.
[the eighth panel shows Amelia and Tyler looking at each other and smiling (as Rosemary continues to bury her face in his chest)]
ROSEMARY: I was so scared ... but she was asleep!
[the ninth panel shows Amelia and Tyler climbing the stairs in the dark (as he carries Rosemary piggy-back style)]
AMELIA: The lights are still out. Be careful on the stairs, Tyler.
[the tenth panel shows Rosemary being put into bed, fast asleep]
[the eleventh panel shows Amelia (her hair out of its bun) breathing a sigh of relief]
AMELIA: Why don't you rest, too?

[...]

[the first panel shows Amelia and Tyler looking out over his vast ranch]
AMELIA: I can't believe you look after so much land by yourself.
TYLER: It's my treasure. My father only wanted to keep expanding, but me ...
[the second panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
TYLER: I want to make it even more beautiful.
[the third panel shows a closeup of Amelia's face]
[the fourth panel shows the two walking together]
TYLER: What's your treasure, Amelia?
AMELIA: My treasure ...
[the fifth panel shows a closeup of Amelia's face]
AMELIA: My aunties.
[the sixth panel shows a flashback of Amelia sitting in between her two aunts]
AMELIA: [in voice over] They're my only relatives, and the only ones who understand me. They've shown me so much love.

[the first panel shows Amelia smiling as her two aunts head for the couch]
ROSEMARY: Oh, dear me. We'd better go.
WILHELMINA: Amelia ...
AMELIA: Don't worry! I'll take care of the rest.
[the second panel shows the two aunts sitting on the couch]
AMELIA: [to herself] I have another hour and a half before my aunties go to sleep.
[the third panel shows a street]
AMELIA: [from off camera] I have to hurry.
[the fourth panel shows a woman running down the street, as the legs of a man working on the underside of a car parked along the sidewalk can be seen in her path]
[the fifth panel shows the woman tripping over the man's legs]
[the sixth panel shows the woman falling forward, as the man (his face still underneath the car) starts getting up]
AMBER: Ah! Hey, watch where you're ...
[the seventh panel shows a closeup of the man's face (who turns out to be Tyler)]
[the eighth panel shows the woman standing over him, who turns out to be Amelia in her "Amber" disguise (long hair, sun visor, jacket, tight pants)]
AMBER: Sorry!
[the ninth panel shows a closeup of Amber's face]
AMBER: [to herself] Tyler Dean!
[the tenth panel shows Amber running off, as Tyler sits on the sidewalk watching her]
[the eleventh panel shows Tyler staring off camera]
BOY: [from off camera] Tyler! If you fixed it, let's return to the truck and go drinking!
[the twelfth panel shows Tyler's friend standing over him]
BOY: Tyler!
TYLER: Huh? What?

[...]

[the first panel shows Tyler and Amber (now wearing a tube top and short skirt while holding a bouquet of roses) talking to each other]
AMBER: I ... missed you.
[the second panel shows a closeup of the two staring into each other's eyes]
AMBER: Tyler?
[the third panel shows a closeup of Tyler's eyes]
TYLER: What are you saying?
[the fourth panel shows a the two talking]
AMBER: I can't believe a guy like you can't take the hint. You know what I mean, right? You got your date. Stop expecting anything more.
[the fifth panel shows another angle of the two talking]
TYLER: Amber ... I want an honest answer. Do you ... have some problem you're hiding?
[the sixth panel shows a closeup of Amber's face]
AMBER: Problem?
[the seventh panel shows Tyler leaning in close to her]
TYLER: Amber. I want you to trust me.
[the eighth panel shows a closeup of Tyler's face]
[the ninth panel shows a closeup of Amber's eye]
AMBER: W-What are you talking about, Tyler ... ?

---

From amazon.com:

Amber By Night (Mills & Boon comics)
Sharon Sala (author), Mayu Takayama (illustrator)

Amelia is a typical bookworm librarian. But she has a secret. At night, she works as a provocatively dressed waitress named Amber. One night as she's working as usual, she spots Tyler, the town's most sexy man, and the guy Amelia has been admiring for sometime. As soon as he sees her, he approaches her, not realizing that she is, in fact, Amelia...!

Publisher: Harlequin K.K. / SB Creative Corp.
Publication Date: February 2, 2011

Based on the original novel "Amber By Night" by Sharon Sala

---

From millsandboon.co.uk:

From nine to five, she was Amelia Beauchamp, typical small-town librarian. But when the sun went down, she was miniskirt-clad cocktail waitress Amber Champion. And she'd caught the eye of the town's biggest rake, Tyler Savage. The name said it all—and this was one Savage, "Amber" knew, who would never be interested in her if he knew who she really was. She had to keep playing the game....

Or did she? Tyler, it turned out, was well aware that proper Amelia and flirtatious Amber were one and the same - and he was having a fine old time playing along. And as for romantic dinners and long, moonlit nights together, really, they were all part of the game. One which he had every intention of turning into reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment