Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Case Study No. 1758: Professor Poofsworthy, the Boogying Gorilla Librarian

Professor Poofsworthy, The Boogying Gorilla Librarian
0:32
Professor Poofsworthy's debut as the first ever motto-saying, song-singing gorilla librarian. PLEASE COMMENT!!
Tags: Gorilla professor poofsworthy boogying librarian singing having fun isn't hard when you've got library card books glasses funny motto
Added: 4 years ago
From: SuperAnnamation
Views: 89

[scene opens with the camera focused on a gorilla handpuppet wearing glasses, as its arms are laid out over an open book]
POOFSWORTHY: Good afternoon! My name is Professor Poofsworthy, and I am a librarian ... and my motto is, having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card. Ha ha ha, I do make myself laugh sometimes.
[the "gorilla" shakes its head]
POOFSWORTHY: Anyway, I've made a new version of the song "Apple Bottom Trousers" ... No, "Apple Bottom Jeans, Boots with the Fur."
[the "gorilla" starts bouncing around and singing]
POOFSWORTHY: Apple bottom trousers, boots with the fluff ... I went to the party, and I've had enough!
[the girl controlling the puppet makes it "headbutt" the book, as it falls to the ground (causing her to laugh)]

No comments:

Post a Comment