Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Case Study No. 0225: Doris Aidem-Madigan and Lance Whiffle

TRUE JACKSON VP Hunky Librarian Part 1
6:33
This one is better than the other one i uploaded bcuz i uploaded the opening of the show and the top is not messed up.Enjoy
Tags: IMG 0010
Added: 1 year ago
From: latricepri
Views: 8,855

[Max Madigan, founder and CEO of Mad Style, enters the office of his vice president of youth fashion, True Jackson]
TRUE: What's going on, Mister Madigan? Did you need something?
MAX: No, I just thought I'd pop by and see how your design for the wraparound dress was coming.
TRUE: I'm working on it.
MAX: Now, there's no rush. I'm thinking of calling it "The Doris," in honor of my bride!
LULU: That's so cute!
TRUE: Yes, Miss Aidem will love it.
MAX: I figure it'll cheer her up. I know she's been working overtime trying to train her goofy new assistant ...
TRUE: Goofy?
MAX: Well, I just assumed he's goofy. I mean, with a name like "Mister Whiffle" ... [snickers]
TRUE: He's really not that goofy.
LULU: Yeah, Lance is like the opposite of goofy.
MAX: [alarmed] Lance? No one said his name was Lance! His name just got 50 percent less goofy ...
LULU: He's not even one percent goofy! If anything, he's pretty hunky ...
MAX: Hunky?
[he begins to fidget]
MAX: What's happening?!?
TRUE: Well, I don't know about hunky ... right, Lulu?
LULU: Are you serious? Someone better call animal control, 'cause there is a fox in the library!
TRUE: [whispers] Keep it together!
LULU: [ignoring her] Plus he's crazy strong!
TRUE: [to Max] No no no, he's not that strong.
MAX: [curtly] True, I expect to see your design on my desk at exactly three o'clock, not a moment after! Good day!
[he storms out of the office]
TRUE: What just happened?
LULU: Who knows? It's almost like I implied his wife is attracted to another man and he took it out on you ...

[...]

[Max has arrived at True's high school library to check up on Mister Whiffle, and finds his wife Doris stamping books at the front desk]
DORIS: [looks up when Max and True walk in] Honey bunny, what're you doing here?
[she suddenly gets a look of concern on her face]
DORIS: [loudly] Are the cats okay?!
MAX: Yes, of course. I'm just stopping by to visit like I always do.
DORIS: Like you always do when?
TRUE: [quietly] That's what I said ...
MAX: For goodness sake! Can't a man leave in the middle of a meeting to see his lovely wife for no apparent reason or ulterior motive whatsoever?
DORIS: [pause] Of course.
[the brawny Lance Whiffle walks into the scene carrying a large box of encyclopedias]
LANCE: Pardon me, Miss Aidem, where would you like this last box of encyclopedias?
DORIS: Just put 'em right there.
[he loudly puts them down while Max makes a funny face]
LANCE: [to Max] Hello!
DORIS: This is my husband, Max ... Max, this is Mister Whiffle.
LANCE: Please, call me Lance.
MAX: [catches his breath] So, how do you like being a librarian?
LANCE: Well, I'm only an assistant librarian, but my dream is to one day work for the Library of Congress.
MAX: Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed ... your dreams come true.
TRUE: Mister Madigan's always thinking of others, shall we go now?
[Max doesn't budge]
LANCE: It was so nice meeting you. If you'll excuse me, I really need to move those steel bookcases.
DORIS: The janitor might have a dolly you can use.
LANCE: No, I'd hate to be a bother ...
[he leaves]
DORIS: I should probably get back to work too. Was there anything else, Maxie?
MAX: [forces a smile] No no, that just about covers it.
[they kiss and she leaves]
TRUE: See, he's not that handsome, and I don't think he's strong at all ...
[Lance walks by carrying a steel bookcase with one arm]
MAX: I'll see myself out ... I expect you to have the design finished and on my desk at exactly three o'clock, not a moment after!

[...]

[Max confronts True's friend Ryan]
MAX: I need you to spy on Doris and Lance at your school library.
RYAN: My school has a library?
MAX: Yes, of course it has a library! Where do you think Doris works?
RYAN: [thinking] Oh, you mean the napping room! The place with the hard square pillows.
MAX: [closes his eyes] Yes.
[Jimmy walks into the room]
JIMMY: What's going on?
RYAN: Mister Madigan's trying to get me to spy on his wife.
JIMMY: Whoa, Uncle Max! That's terrible!
MAX: Oh, so what if it is?
[he turns back to Ryan]
MAX: I'll pay you a hundred dollars.
[Jimmy steps in]
JIMMY: I'll do it!
RYAN: He was talking to me!
JIMMY: But we're a team ... remember?

[...]

[while Lance is shelving books at the library, Jimmy walks up to him posing as a student]
JIMMY: How ya doin'? I'm a student here ... Yeah, they call me Scooter.
LANCE: Well, let me know if you need help finding anything, Scooter.
JIMMY: Thanks. You worked here long?
LANCE: Just a few weeks, why?
JIMMY: No reason, just like to know the guy who puts the books away, that's all ... Ever been convicted of a crime?
LANCE: [laughs] Of course not.
JIMMY: Any aliases?
LANCE: You sure ask interesting questions. I bet you like mysteries!
JIMMY: Sure ... and mail.
LANCE: Then you must've read "Parcel of Death."
[Jimmy suddenly gets a serious look on his face]
JIMMY: What's that?
LANCE: You know, the James Stampley Postal Mystery Series.
[Jimmy appears stunned at this revelation]
JIMMY: [slowly] "Postal ... Mystery Series?"
LANCE: Yeah. It's about a part-time letter carrier, part-time detective, full-time adventurer!
JIMMY: [yelling] Why am I just finding out about this?
LANCE: You should read them. We have all fifteen books right here in the Postal intersection.
JIMMY: [gets even more agitated] There's a whole Postal section?
LANCE: Aisle 12, top shelf!
[he quickly runs off, then bumps into Doris]
DORIS: Oh, Jimmy, what're you doing here?
LANCE: Oh, his name's Scooter.
DORIS: No it's not.
LANCE: He's a student here.
DORIS: No he's not.
[Ryan runs into the scene]
RYAN: Uh, he ... is with me.
DORIS: It's not your usual naptime, Ryan, this is highly suspicious.
RYAN: Can't a couple dudes hang out in a library without having been sent to spy on anyone?
DORIS: Spy? Who sent you to spy?
RYAN: It wasn't Mister Madigan.
DORIS: Max sent you to spy on me? Why?
RYAN: I'm sure it has nothing to do with Beefcake Willie here ...
DORIS: [gasps] What? Oooh, I don't believe this!

[...]

[Doris storms into Max's office]
MAX: Honey bunny, what're you doing here?
DORIS: Oh ho ho! Wouldn't you like to know?
MAX: Yes, that's one of the main reasons I asked.
DORIS: Did you send those nincompoops to spy on me?
[Max stifles a laugh]
DORIS: Do you think this is funny?
MAX: No, it's just that ... the word "nincompooops" always tickles me!
[he lets out a quick laugh, as True and Lulu enter]
TRUE: He's chuckling. Either they made up, or somebody said "nincompoops."
DORIS: True, True! Ask him why he's spying on me!
TRUE: I don't wanna get in the middle.
MAX: True, tell her this is hardly the time for accusations!
TRUE: I don't wanna get in the middle ...
DORIS: True, tell him not to bother coming home tonight!
TRUE: I don't wanna get in the middle?
MAX: Tell her I won't!
[they both storm off]

[...]

[True enters the library to talk to Doris for Max, and finds her walking around in her pajamas]
TRUE: Miss Aidem, did you sleep here?
DORIS: Well, I certainly wasn't going back to that house with that man!
TRUE: He wasn't there, Mister Madigan slept in his office.
DORIS: He did? I wish I knew that before I took a bath in the sink.
TRUE: Well, maybe now that you two have had a chance to sleep on it, you can sit down and talk.
DORIS: If he can't trust me, then there is nothing to talk about ...
[she turns to walk away]
TRUE: Miss Aidem ...
DORIS: [yells] Nothing!
[Doris stops, as if startled by the volume of her own voice]
DORIS: Oh my, that's the first time I've ever raised my voice in the library ...
[she smiles]
DORIS: It's very liberating!

[...]

[True and her friends are hiding outside the library (attempting to trick the Madigans into having a romantic dinner), when Doris answers the phone ringing on her desk]
DORIS: [into the phone] Library!
[cut to Ryan disguising his voice and speaking into his cellphone]
RYAN: Uh yeah, we got a buncha library books up here in front'a the building!
[cut back to Doris in the library]
DORIS: What're you talking about?
[cut back to Ryan outside]
RYAN: Yeah, some punks must'a come and dumped 'em and drove off. Real punk-like! Takes all kinds, I guess.
[cut back to Doris in the library]
DORIS: Oh my ...
[cut back to Ryan outside]
RYAN: Yeah, I'm gonna need some sorta librarian to come pick up these books. Yeah!
TRUE: [whispering] Stop saying "yeah" ... It's weird!
[cut back to Doris in the library]
DORIS: I'll be right there!
[she exits the library and passes right by True and her friends (without seeing them)]
TRUE: It's go time!

[...]

[Doris returns to the library, where she finds that the entire room has been decorated with twinkling lights, flowers, and candles]
DORIS: [looks around] Something looks different ...
[she grabs a book from the shelf and places it upright]
DORIS: Yes, that's better!
[Max walks in and looks around (unaware that Doris is there as well)]
MAX: Hello?
DORIS: Max?
MAX: Doris!
DORIS: What're you doing here?
MAX: Well, what does it look like? I'm attending the Kennedy Center honors!
[he looks around, realizing that the invitation he received (to an awards ceremony being held in the school library) was a fake]
MAX: It appears we've been duped ...

[...]

[after having a romantic dinner and reconciling, Doris visits Max at his office]
DORIS: Maxie!
MAX: Snugglebug!
[she runs out of the elevator and hugs him]
DORIS: Sorry, I'm late. We had a going-away party for Lance.
TRUE: Where's he going?
DORIS: He got a job at the Library of Congress ... just like that, out of the blue.
TRUE: Out of the blue, eh?
[she gives Max a look (suggesting that she suspects he pulled some strings to get Lance his new job and out of Doris' vicinity) but he leans in close]
MAX: [whispers] Keep it together!
[she turns and puts on a fake smile for Doris]
TRUE: Well, I guess all's well that ends well!
DORIS: You said it!

---

From nick.com:

"True Jackson, VP" (Season 2, Episode 10) - "The Hunky Librarian"

Doris Aidem-Madigan (Melanie Paxson), head librarian at P.S. 121-and-a-half, has a new attractive male assistant named Lance Whiffle (Travis Schuldt). When True and Lulu can't stop talking about him, Doris' husband Max becomes insanely jealous.

---

From wikia.com:

Doris Madigan (nee Aidem) is Max Madigan's wife. She was introduced to him by True and they eventually fell in love and got married. She is the school librarian at True, Lulu, and Ryan's school, PS 121 1/2.

Doris doesn't like being cramped in one place for too long, so she moves every six months to a different house. She can also get very hyper.

Gender: Female
Occupation: School Librarian at PS 121 1/2
Relatives: Max Madigan (husband), Unborn child with Max Madigan, Al Gore (cousin), Jimmy Madigan (nephew)
Portrayed By: Melanie Paxson

No comments:

Post a Comment