Friday, December 9, 2011

Case Study No. 0113: Olma Beanbag/Miss Ingpage

Return Your Library Books -- REBOOT
1:40
Looking around on my jumpdrive, I found this animation I made last year. This is the one that YOUTUBE muted. I reuploaded it for you. You can thank me later.
Tags: monster monsters zombie zombies ghost ghosts old lady creepy scary spooky horror funny librarian library book books dead haunted haunting haunt high school highschool
Added: 2 years ago
From: whererestlesssoulsgo
Views: 1,635

[scene opens with an elderly woman, with greyish skin and red eyes, sitting in the library]
MISS INGPAGE: Hello my little imps, pixies, hobgoblins, sprites and trolls of the evening. My name is Olma Beanbag. Many of you at the North junior high school know me as Ms. Ingpage, the librarian. I'm here to tell you that it is imperative for you to return all of your borrowed books on time. That very fact is paramount ...
[cut to Miss Ingpage pulling a female student's severed head out of an oven]
MISS INGPAGE: Students who bring me overdue books are met with a devastating and grave consequence ... If you have books out now, I would suggest getting them to me soon. The last day to return books is June 20th. Have a good summer.

Animated by David Baratta
Script by David Baratta
Voice characterization: David Baratta
Please subscribe. Show support.
creepysmile@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment