Monday, November 28, 2011

Case Study No. 0087: Mary

Operation Repo - THE LIBRARIAN
7:18
Froy and Sonia have to repo a Corvette from a librarian. When they arrive, the quiet librarian starts to show her real colors....


*No copyright infringement intended
Tags: operation repo repo repo tv series car repossession tru tv reality tv operation repo fights
Added: 3 month ago
From: TigerLillie1022
Views: 9,969

The stories that are portrayed in this program are based on real events.
The names of the characters were changed in order to protect their identities ... and some honor.

[Froy and Sonia are driving down a street in the tow truck]
SONIA: So anyways, um, we're looking for a 2009 Corvette.
FROY: Nice.
SONIA: Your ... Your, your ... One of your favorite cars, no ?
FROY: Not mine, Matt's.
SONIA: [laughs]
MATT: What is it, at work right now?
SONIA: She's a librarian. Can you believe that?
FROY: That's a nice car for a librarian!
SONIA: Yeah, well, librarians make good money. Everybody thinks just because you're a librarian, you don't make no money. You make money.
FROY: I thought they made like minimum wage.
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: You know, I think I'm gonna change from being a repo man to a librarian, because I don't have a Corvette and she has a Corvette. When did librarians start getting Corvettes?
[back to Froy and Sonia in the truck, as they pull up to a house]
SONIA: Here's the address.
FROY: Do we have a plate?
SONIA: Yeah, [beep].
FROY: Is that it?
SONIA: Yeah, it's the Corvette. Um, what do you want to do, back it up? We ain't gonna be towing that. Look at where the [beep] at.
FROY: I know. I'll block it, and I'll try to pick it up, at least. If you have a chance ... If you have a chance, write down the plate to that Porsche as well, 'cause if this thing is for repo, maybe the Porsche is, too.
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: You know, I'm starting to think that maybe this librarian does something else besides just library work. I mean, is she doing something special? Does she own the library? I don't know.
[back to Sonia knocking on the door]
SONIA: Hi, I'm looking for a Mary [beep].
MARY: Yeah, that's me.
SONIA: How you doing? My name is Sonia. Uh, we have an order for repossession on the car.
MARY: On what car?
SONIA: On the Corvette.
MARY: Uh-uh ... [she comes storming out of the house and confront Froy] No, no, no, no.
FROY: How you doing?
MARY: Chuck just paid this last week, dude ... No.
FROY: Uh, I'm sorry. Who's Chuck?
MARY: My husband.
FROY: Okay ...
MARY: He paid it, the car's in my name. He paid it last week.
FROY: Okay, he hasn't paid it. She's got a paper that she can show you--
MARY: No, that's bull-[beep]!
SONIA: Okay ...
FROY: Hold on.
MARY: He just paid it, what are you talking about?
SONIA: Listen, ma'am--
MARY: No, you are not going anywhere.
[another woman comes out of the house]
WOMAN: Oh my god ...
FROY: Hold on, hold on.
SONIA: Okay, let me explain something before you go on, okay? Listen ...
MARY: Explain what?
SONIA: Do you--
MARY: My car is on here, number one ...
SONIA: Listen.
MARY: Even if he didn't pay it, it's not-- you cannot move it. It will ruin the car.
SONIA: You know ... [points to the other lady] Okay, who's this ?
MARY: Do you hear me? It will ruin the [beep] car !
SONIA: Who's this?
MARY: Don't worry about who she is!
SONIA: Okay, then tell her to get the hell out, and stop yelling at me, 'cause I'm trying to be civil and you're yelling!
FROY: Ma'am ...
MARY: [yelling even louder] How are you trying to be civil when--
SONIA: Because I have an order for repossession.
FROY: Excuse me?
SONIA: Did you hear me?
MARY: You do not have an order for repossession because the car got paid last week!
SONIA: She ain't listening ...
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: You know, honestly, I can't believe that that librarian was that upset. But then again, if you think about it, Sonia kind of brings that out of everybody ...
[back to Sonia and Mary yelling at each other]
MARY: You do not hear what I'm saying, ma'am, when I'm talking to you!
SONIA: You wanna bring the whole neighborhood?
WOMAN: Um ...
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: She got off on me, she got in my face, telling me off, okay? She started, not me, so I don't know what the hell Froy's talking about ...
[back to Mary yelling]
FROY: Did I say--
MARY: Get your [beep] back to--
FROY: I didn't say anything about--
MARY: Do you habla ingles ?
FROY: [calmly] I can tell you in spanish if you like as well. Listen, hold on ...
MARY: You want me to say it in Spanish ?
FROY: Could it be a possibility--
MARY: Do you really want me to say it in Spanish?
FROY: Just could it be a possibility--
MARY: [beep] No!
FROY: Is there a possibility that maybe your husband didn't make the payment?
MARY: No, no, no, no!
[Sonia tries to open the door through the window, and Mary grabs her]
SONIA: Don't touch me, lady!
MARY: Don't touch me !
SONIA: You better just gimmee the keys--
MARY: Get your [beep] up out of here! Don't touch me !
SONIA: Don't touch me, lady, you're gonna have a problem.
MARY: Don't touch me!
FROY: Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am ...
MARY: No, you're gonna have a problem !
FROY: Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, ma'am, listen ...
WOMAN: Don't touch her!
SONIA: This is my car, you hear me?
MARY: Your car!? Your car!? What year is it ?
SONIA: Put your hand on me!
MARY: What year is it, if it's your car ?
SONIA: 2009, 2009 !
MARY: [beep], it's a 2008!
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: You know, I have to tell you the truth. Going out with Sonia to do repos has turned out to be like going with Matt out to repos. There's always someone fighting.
[back to Mary and Sonia yelling]
MARY: You know what? Okay, fine! Fine! [grabs Sonia around the neck]
WOMAN: No!
MARY: Get the [beep] away from me!
FROY: Hey, hey, hey, hey!
SONIA: Chill out!
[Froy tries to separate them]
FROY: Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me ... [gets in front of Mary]
MARY: Move!
FROY: No, you're not gonna win, you're not gonna win. If she tells--
MARY: Oh, you want him to protect you now!
SONIA: I don't need him!
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: I have two women on one. Okay, can I handle it? Yeah, if I want to be really badly aggressive, okay? But I didn't want to.
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: And usually, when you think two women fighting ... you know, you start thinking, "Cool! Catfight, wet T-shirt contest. But unfortunately, Sonia was one of those women, so I couldn't really think like that.
[back to Froy trying to get in between the three women]
SONIA: [talking to Froy and pointing to the car] We're gonna drag it out ...
MARY: You're not going nowhere! Pick it up!
WOMAN: Take the friggin' car!
MARY: Pick it up!
SONIA: Go ahead. That's okay, go ahead. Drag it out.
FROY: Get so physical, you're gonna get hurt ...
MARY: Okay, okay, okay! Wait! Wait, okay.
FROY: I'm done trying to talk to you.
MARY: Let me-- okay.
SONIA: You get me the key and then you get something out.
MARY: Okay, let me get some things ...
SONIA: [to Froy] Just go ahead and drag it out.
MARY: [fumbling with her keys] Oh, [beep] you ...
SONIA: You give us the key, otherwise we'll drag it out.
MARY: Let me just get some things.
SONIA: First, you give me the key and you can get some things.
MARY: I've been working all day.
SONIA: Okay, you know what? Let's be civil, then. Give me the key, I'll open the trunk and you can get your stuff.
MARY: Let me open the trunk and then I'll give you the key.
SONIA: Okay, go ahead.
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: Man, I expected a better behavior from this R.O. than the one she gave me, which, it was horrible because I was holding in so much anger, 'cause I really wanted to just [makes a slapping motion] Uh! And the other chick, I just wanted [another slapping motion] Boom!
[back to Sonia and Mary]
MARY: [yelling at Froy] What?
FROY: Give me the key, I'm gonna open it, you can get your stuff out. I promise you. I can't let you try to get it and then try to take off with your purse and the key as well.
MARY: [throws the key on her lawn] Go fetch!
FROY: Can you please get the key, Sonia?
MARY: Fetch, [beep]!
[Sonia goes to retrieve the key]
FROY: Thank you.
MARY: [yelling after Sonia] My toilet needs some cleaning! You can go in there and clean it!
SONIA: Why don't you wipe my [beep] first?
[Mary opens the trunk, then she and the woman start taking out books and throwing them at Sonia]
MARY: [beep]!
WOMAN: [throws papers at Sonia] Here, you need a library card if you're gonna act like a [beep] kid at the library!?
SONIA: You know what ... [pushes the woman] [beep] you, lady.
MARY: [pushes Sonia] Leave my girl alone! Fight me! Leave her alone [beep]!
SONIA: You better stop it, you guys!
WOMAN: No!
FROY: [tries to separate them again] Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, hey, hey, hey, hey. Please, yeah, stop, stop, stop. Stop. Relax, relax. Sonia, just get in the car, please.
[Sonia turns to get in the truck]
FROY: [points to the ground behind Mary] Look, your glasses are on the floor, they're gonna break ...
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: See, that's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to do my job, and what does Sonia do? Get back into the frickin' fight.
[back to Froy trying to make peace]
FROY: Go inside.
[Sonia bumps Mary on her way to the truck]
FROY: Go in--
[Mary pushes back]
FROY: [to Sonia] Please go-- Please go inside.
SONIA: You better stop it, lady. You better stop it.
FROY: [picks up Mary's purse] Look, take your purse. Please go inside. Please go inside. Ma'am, go inside.
[Mary picks up a book off the floor and throws it at Sonia's back]
FROY: Don't, don't! Just go inside, please.
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: This woman's trying to get me mad, okay? 'Cause she's throwing books at me, and I'm telling you, I'm not gonna be pissed ... 'cause I already got the car.
[back to Mary trying to get between the truck and the Corvette]
MARY: Naw, dude. No, man! Naw, man, no.
WOMAN: You can't do this! Seriously!
MARY: [screaming] No, dude, no! No !
WOMAN: Ew, no, you are ... [actually tries grabbing at the tow truck as it's pulling away]
MARY: No !
WOMAN: Seriously, this is ridiculous! Oh my god! Oh my god!
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: I didn't lose here. I got the car, I got the keys. What, what is there to be said?
[back to Froy trying to drive the Corvette out of the driveway, except that Mary is sitting on the trunk]
FROY: [to the woman] Ma'am? You might want to get your girlfriend out of the way. I don't want her to get hurt. She's gonna fall, she's gonna get hurt. It'll be her [beep], not mine.
[cut to Froy speaking to the camera]
FROY: Sonia's always fighting, Matt is always fighting. And this is the reason why I like working with Matt better. At least he finishes fights.
[back to the woman as she is able to talk Mary back into the house]
FROY: [yelling at Sonia as the Corvette and truck are driving side by side] What's with you and Matt always getting [beep]?
SONIA: I'm not-- She's the one that put her hand on me first! What the hell is that? Pippi Longstocking and all this [beep] ...
FROY: It's like you just attract this [beep] to happen.
SONIA: Huh? What's that? Did you see--
FROY: Maybe her husband didn't make the payment on purpose.
SONIA: I-- look it ...
FROY: She's got a big mouth.
SONIA: Did you see her, that she [beep] hit me first?
FROY: I know, that's what I told her.
SONIA: And then they tell us to watch it!
[cut to Sonia speaking to the camera]
SONIA: You know, I don't know what's Froylan's problem, okay? We already got the car, okay? He's been getting kind of whiny. I mean, don't get me wrong, okay? He's a good repossessor. But the way he's talking to me, it's like, I should have done something, you know? I mean, what can I do? I already got the car. What's the big deal?

---

From trutv.com:

"Operation Repo"
Episode 802
Aired: 02/2/2011
First, Froy and Sonia try to repossess a luxury car from a high-strung librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment